Thursday, February 1, 2007

Who is Devin Hughes


I am a out going individual, I enjoy competition and being the best at everything I do. I currently go to Towson University and am very involved on campus. I am involved in my fraternity were I hold the position of Secretary to the president and deal with event planning, paper work, fraternity management, community service and involvement at Towson University. I am also a member of Towson University's IFC board, or Inter Fraternity Counsel. I vote on material that is introduced to the board and am very active in deciding matters. I am also active in Towson Universities Student Marketing Group. This group is involved in campus and also business around towson. My strengths are getting the job done well and ontime, my original and outgoing personality and my ability motivate and communicate with people.

2 comments:

Drew444 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drew444 said...

are you a model